Instructions for Use:
- Place the nebulizer on a table so that when you are seated you can reach the controls.
- Connect one end of your 7 ft. tubing to the machine, and the other to the nebulizer kit.
- The nebulizer kit should contain a "T"piece, a mouthpiece, and a neb chamber to hold your medication. For infant, or patients who are unable to hold the nebulizer mouthpiece, an aerosol mask may be included.
- Before plugging in the nebulizer, make sure that ON/OFF switch is in the OFF position.
- Plug the nebulizer into a grounded outlet.
- Insert the "T" piece into the top of the neb chamber and slide the mouthpiece of the larger side of the "T" piece. If you are using a mask, insert the bottom part on the mask into the top of the neb chamber.
- Tum the nebulizer on, and begin your treatment by placing the mouthpiece between your teeth and close your mouth. If you are using a mask, place the mask over your mouth and nose. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Change your nebulizer kit every 1-2 weeks.
- Clean the neb kit DAILY for each day of use. To clean the neb kit, take it completely apart. Use hot water and liquid soap for cleaning. Allow neb kit to soak in the hot soapy water for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in hot water, and dry with a lint free towel or air dry.
- You can clean the nebulizer machine by unplugging it from the outlet and wiping it down with a damp cloth. Do not use any soaps, detergents, or chemicals to clean.
- Check the filter weekly. Replace the filter when it turns grayish or brown in color.
- The nebulizer is a purchase or rent to own item, usually over 10-13 months. Once the nebulizer has been billed and paid in full and your account balance is zero, we will mail you a title transfer notice, letting you know the nebulizer is yours.
- If you have stopped using the nebulizer before the title is transferred to you, you will have to return the item to GoodCare by CPCI, or pay the balance due privately if you wish to keep the nebulizer.