- Each bed comes with side rails attached for patient protection. The rails adjust to 2 positions. The up position is for protection and the down position is to allow the patient to get in and out of bed.
- We usually provide "semi-electric" beds for patient comfort and ease of use. Each bed comes with a 4 function hand control.
- HEAD UP raises the head of the bed.
- FOOT UP raises the foot of the bed.
- HEAD DOWN lowers the head of the bed.
- FOOT DOWN lowers the foot of the bed.
- NOTE: Never depress more than one (1) function on the hand control at a time. This may cause the bed to malfunction.
- Make sure the bed is plugged in.
- Make sure that the bed is plugged into a working outlet.
- Make sure that the bed is not plugged into an outlet that is controlled by a light switch that may be turned off.
- This is a rent to own item, usually over 10-13 months. Once the bed has been billed and paid in full, and your account balance is zero, we will mail you a title transfer notice letting you know the bed is yours.
- If you have stopped using the bed before the title is transferred to you, you will have to return the item to GoodCare by CPCI, or pay the balance due privately if you wish to keep the bed.