SECTION II. COMPANY OVERVIEW
This page contains general information regarding your rights and responsibilities as a client. As state and federal regulations change, there may be additions or changes to this page as necessary. Our complete policy and procedure manual regarding your care and treatment is available upon request for your viewing at our office at any time during normal business hours.
Criteria for Admission
Admission Criteria Include:
- For customers needing prescription equipment, the customer must be under the care of a physician. The customer's physician must order the equipment.
- The customer and/or family must desire equipment and will provide a written signature of acceptance of delivery.
- The customer must reside within the geographical area which the company services.
- The physical facilities and equipment in the customer's home must be adequate for safe, effective care.
- Services and care must conform with current standards of practice for the respective discipline.
- Acceptance for equipment is realistically based on the customer's willingness and ability to function in a non-institutional environment. Family support or assistance is required for customer's unable to manage their care.
- Eligibility for participation is not based on the customer's race, creed, color, ancestry or national origin, sex, age, handicap, or sexual orientation.
GoodCare by CPCI provides respiratory care for adult, pediatric/adolescent, and geriatric populations, as well as medical equipment and supplies within our service area. These services are provided in a quality, customer-focused manner. Services appropriate to your needs of the individual will be planned, coordinated, and made available under the direction of your physician and our qualified staff. We offer delivery and set-up with all the instructions you will need. We will notify your physician or other healthcare professional within five (5) calendar days if we are unable to provide the prescribed equipment, items, or services. Please call us or visit one of our showrooms for more information.
Our Services Include:
Respiratory Therapy Products:
Patient Room Furnishings:
Enteral Nutrition Services:
Pain Management Products:
BUSINESS HOURS: Our office hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Both offices are closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 p.m.
AFTER HOURS COVERAGE: We provide 24-hour on-call service 7 days per week to ensure you receive necessary medical services. Qualified personnel are on-call to accept client calls, referrals for service, and to arrange for service for client emergencies as needed. If you have an emergency need for services on your rental equipment, please call the Logan office at (740) 385-6177, the Lancaster office at (740) 652-9250, or our toll-free number for both locations at 1-800-423-3615. In life-threatening situations, go to the emergency department at the hospital or call 911.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE: The preferred method of delivery/shipping is prioritized daily for products and services.